Instructions for Parents/Guardians
(1) Parents are requested to remain regularly in touch with the day-to-day studies of the child and also keep in contact with the school. Daily progress report of the child is updated on the mobile app. So Parents are supposed to check it regularly.
(2) Check the school diary regularly and take note of and sign the remarks made in the diary from time to time.
(3) Don’t hesitate to discuss the problem of the students with school principal.
(4) Spend some time with your ward everyday to discuss his/her homework and studies.
(5) Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. It is important that a child develops the habit of working and studying on his/her own under the guidance of parents.
(6) Deposit the school dues well in time.
(7) Parents can discuss any problems related to their ward/ wards personally on every 4th Saturday of the month from 2:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
• Conduct the Principal/School Administration before meeting the class teacher.
• Your valuable suggestions for improvement shall always be given proper importance.
• Please submit your complaints and suggestion to the principal in written Mode.
Instructions For Scholars :-
(1) A student must carry his/her school dairy to school daily. It must have his/her photograph with complete information duly signed by parents/guardian.
(2) Bringing electronic gadgets like cell phones, cameras etc. is strictly forbidden.
(3) The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly mentioned on all his/her belongings.
(4) Students must wear the prescribed school uniform only. Modification of any type in the uniform is not allowed. A student who is slovently dressed may not be permitted into the classroom or even be sent home.
(5) Hair must be kept short and neat. Use of hair shaping gel is strictly and fancy hair cut prohibited.
(6) Running, shouting and whistling is not allowed inside the school campus.
(7) Care must be taken of all school property and no pupil should scratch or spoil the desks or chair or damage any school furniture. Damage done by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to school principal.
(8) Any damage done will entail deduction from deposit.
(9) Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school justify dismissal.
(10) Any child having any serious nature of sickness should be brought to the notice of principal as well as class teacher.
(11) Entry of vehicles expect cycles is prohibited in school campus. While entering or leaving the school gate one must walk instead of riding.
(12) Class topper of monthly Competition Exam will be the monitor of the class. In the absence of the teacher, the monitor will be considered his/her substitute. Without student pass from monitor, No students is allowed to come out of the class without pass or permission.
(13) No students is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the principal which will be granted only at the specific written request from the parents.
(14) Rowdyism, rude behaviour, violence in any form, use of obsence language causing hurt to the modesty of others are serious offencer.
(15) No student can be absent without obtaining prior permission of the principal or his/her delegate.
(16) Tuition fee will be collected in two installments. They are to be deposited as scheduled below.
1. April to September on or before 10th April
2. October to March on or before 10th November
A fine of Rs.10 Per day will be charged after the last date elapses.
(17) The school management is competent and authorized to add, alter, vary, modify or delete any rules and regulations with retrospective effects. This action/decision of the school management is final and non—justifiable.
(18) It is compulsory to communicate in English/Hindi within the premises of the school.
(19) If a student comes late to school or/and in improper uniform, he/she is to be sent back home.